- Heating Installation and Replacement
- Heating Repair and Maintenance
- Furnace Installation and Replacement
- Furnace Repair and Maintenance
- Fireplace Installation and Replacement
- Fireplace Repair and Maintenance
- Heat Pump installation and Replacement
- Heat Pump Repair and Maintenance
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Zone Systems
Indoor Air Quality
- Club Member Program
Club Member Program
When was the last time you had your unit serviced by A Professional?
Something to remember
Much like your car, your home heating and cooling system requires regular scheduled service to maintain an efficient reliable level of comfort in your home. A Comfort Club Membership assures that regular preventative maintenance of your heating and cooling systems will not be overlooked for forgotten, saving you both time and money.
Did you know?
- A cooling system that is 20% undercharged is 50% less efficient; effectively doubling the cost of operation and significantly reducing the life of the system.
- Regular scheduled service reduces the risk of costly break downs by finding small problems and fixing them before they become big ones!
- Regular scheduled service ensures that the manufacturer’s warranties will be honored if major repairs are needed.
- Regular cleaning & replacement of filters can significantly extend the life of your system.
- A high percentage of water damage in homes is caused by clogged drains associated with heating and air conditioning systems.
- An investment in regular scheduled service pays off in:
- Lower cost of operation
- Extended system life
- Improved comfort & reliability
- Safe operation and peace of mind
What do i get:
For only Pennies a Day you can protect your Home!
- System Evaluation
- Priority Status
- Reminder Service
- No Overtime Charge (except between 12am-6am & holidays)
- Loyalty Loot
- Repair Warranty
- Monthly Payment Options
- 2 Complimentary Tune Ups
- Up to $30 Off Service Charge
- Choose Your Technician
- Up to 15% Off Repairs
- Inflation Guarantee (up to 2yr)
What we will do:
Up to a 51 point system evaluation
Here are the highlights! Click here to review each plan!
- Test capacitors for proper ratings
- Inspect contactors for wear
- Flush out the drain line
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Inspect return & supply
- Measure temperature difference
- Inspect bearings on all motors
- Verify proper refrigerant levels
- Clean outdoor coils
- Clean indoor coils (if easily accessible)
- Verify proper thermostat operation
- Check for proper temperature split
- Inspect duct work
- Perform gas safety inspection
- Inspect flue vent pipe
- Inspect indoor blower wheel
- Verify proper burner operation
- Inspect furnace igniter
- Verify proper heating sequence
- Check flame sensor
- Verify heating elements for proper operation
- Verify proper amperage & voltage on all motors
Company Mission Statement:
Provide excellent service to each and every customer from the most professional and skilled technicians in the industry.
Call us today to schedule an appointment.