Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Club
Club Member Program
When was the last time you had your unit serviced by A Professional?
Something to remember
Much like your car, your home heating and cooling system requires regular scheduled service to maintain an efficient reliable level of comfort in your home. A Comfort Club Membership assures that regular preventative maintenance of your heating and cooling systems will not be overlooked for forgotten, saving you both time and money.
$21.92* PER MONTH
$20.71 for each additional system
Did You know?
- A cooling system that is 20% undercharged is 50% less efficient; effectively doubling the cost of operation and significantly reducing the life of the system.
- Regular scheduled service reduces the risk of costly break downs by finding small problems and fixing them before they become big ones!
- Regular scheduled service ensures that the manufacturer’s warranties will be honored if major repairs are needed.
- Regular cleaning & replacement of filters can significantly extend the life of your system.
- A high percentage of water damage in homes is caused by clogged drains associated with heating and air conditioning systems.
- An investment in regular scheduled service pays off in:
- Lower cost of operation
- Extended system life
- Improved comfort & reliability
- Safe operation and peace of mind
What Do I Get:
For Only Pennies a Day You Can Protect Your Home!
- Never an Overtime or After Hours Charge
- Priority Scheduling
- Free one year supply of filters*
- Special offers that go out only to our club members
- 10% Discount on Any Repairs
- 10% off of Any Healthy Air Systems
- 2 Complimentary Tune Ups
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Guaranteed appointments Within 24 Hours
*This is for a standard filters up to 24x30
For pleated filters up to 24x30 26.92/25.71
For 4" or 5" filters up to 24x24 30.92/29.71
What We Will Do: Complete 82 point system evaluation
Here are the highlights! Click here to review each plan!
- Test capacitors for proper ratings
- Inspect contactors for wear
- Flush out the drain line
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Inspect return & supply
- Verify proper amperage & voltage on all motors
- Inspect bearings on all motors
- Verify proper refrigerant levels
- Clean outdoor coils
- Clean indoor coils (if easily accessible)
- Verify proper temperature split
- Inspect duct work
- Perform gas safety inspection
- Inspect flue vent pipe
- Inspect indoor blower wheel
- Verify proper burner operation
- Verify all heating elements for proper operation
- Verify proper heating sequence of events
- Check flame sensor
- Inspect furnace igniter